The Achievers Business Club provides a platform to build lasting business relationships with potential customers.
- Monthly business breakfast meetings
- Invited guest speakers and members forum
- Business network meetings
- A platform to build lasting business relationships with potential customers.
- Referrals for your business by exposing our website to a dynamic database of potential clients and members.
- Reciprocating business referrals and business networking amongst our members.
- We list your business in our ‘Members List’ and provide you with effective advertising on the internet.
- We provide a business opportunity by paying a residual monthly Spotters Fee to members who have introduced new clients to the “Network”
- Unlimited additional advertising for specific products, promotions or special offers in our ‘Classified Ads’ section.
- Find projects to tender for in our ‘News and Tenders’ section.
Tel: 082 928 1001
Speed Networking was born out of speed dating and helps businesses in building their internal network.
Speed Networking™ is particularly valuable in the business environment because it’s an excellent tool for a business owner to use to establish relationships with potential suppliers. Speed Networking allows you to build a business network and to increase your client base. It can also be used to develop a sustainable social network within your company.
Face to face five minute sessions
- SME notifications of events
Tel: 072 464 4253
National Business Initiative (NBI)
The National Business Initiative (NBI) is a voluntary group of leading national and multi-national companies, working together towards sustainable growth and development in South Africa through partnerships, practical programmes and policy engagement.
National Business Initiative
The National Business Initiative (NBI) is a non-profit business public interest organisation. It has around 200 members and focuses on the contribution of the business community to socio-economic delivery.
- Enterprise links through networking
- Case studies
- Training programmes
Tel: +27 21 421 5121
Business Networking International (BNI)
BNI aims to teach business professionals about the word of mouth process and how it can be used to build strong relationships.
Business and Professional Networking
BNI is one of the larger business networking organisations in the world. Founder, Ivan Misner, is a New York Times best-selling author. He is often referred to as the “Father of Modern Networking,” and is a leading expert in business networking and referral marketing.
– Events calendar
Tel: 082 777 8557
Start-up Advice2 months ago
9 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Live By
Lessons Learnt2 months ago
15 Wise Insights From 15 Entrepreneurial Icons
Company Posts2 months ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Personal Finance2 months ago
If You Think These 5 Things, You’ll Never Get Rich By The Time You’re 30