Business and Professional Networking
BNI is one of the larger business networking organisations in the world. Founder, Ivan Misner, is a New York Times best-selling author. He is often referred to as the “Father of Modern Networking,” and is a leading expert in business networking and referral marketing.
– Events calendar
Tel: 082 777 8557
Biznetwork helps its members to connect, learn and grow.
Biznetwork is a networking club aimed at small and medium business owners who want to develop themselves in their business capacity. Biznetwork is the brainchild of First National Bank.
National, Botswana, Namibia
- Online Interactive discussion forums
- Interact with other members online
- Two-weekly informative newsletters
- Business directory
- Business articles
- The web portal is packed with know-how and business tools
- Field specific one-on-one expert advice (full members only
- Access to mentorship through Enterprise SA
Tel: 0860 010 151
The Institute of Directors (IoD)
The Institute of Directors assists business leaders in their development.
The Institute of Directors
The Institute of Directors (IoD) is a well-established organisation. Founded in London in 1903, the Southern African Chapter of the Institute was formed in 1960 by Harry Oppenheimer. It is the only organisation in Southern Africa that specifically represents directors, professionals, and business leaders in their individual capacities.
- Breakfast meetings
- Including topics such as King III, Finance for Directors and Secrets to being an effective Company Secretary and more
- Information Sharing
- Books and Publications
- Governance & Legal Advisory Services
- Board Evaluations
- Director Development and Education
- Functions and Events
- Forums and Committees
- Reports and Guidelines
- Director Lifestyle Programme
- Business Directory
- Meeting and Training Room Facilities
Telephone: +27 11 430 9900
Speed Networking was born out of speed dating and helps businesses in building their internal network.
Speed Networking™ is particularly valuable in the business environment because it’s an excellent tool for a business owner to use to establish relationships with potential suppliers. Speed Networking allows you to build a business network and to increase your client base. It can also be used to develop a sustainable social network within your company.
Face to face five minute sessions
- SME notifications of events
Tel: 072 464 4253
- Customer Control For Entrepreneurs
- 5 Things SME’s Need To Be Thinking About In 2018
- Planning Ahead For The Cloud: 5 Tips For Start-Ups
- 9 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Live By
- The One Leadership Trait That Will Ensure You Succeed At Anything You Do
- Uzenzele Holdings Co-founders Nadia And Zahra Rawjee’s Top Advice On Building A Service-based Business
- 3 Core Strategies For Building Successful Franchise Organisations
Start-up Industry Specific2 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Entrepreneur Profiles2 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing
Business Plan Advice2 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts1 week ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria