National Business Initiative
The National Business Initiative (NBI) is a non-profit business public interest organisation. It has around 200 members and focuses on the contribution of the business community to socio-economic delivery.
- Enterprise links through networking
- Case studies
- Training programmes
Tel: +27 21 421 5121
Achievers Business Club
The Achievers Business Club ensures that businesses in and around the area get the chance to benefit from networking through their various services.
The Achievers Business Club provides a platform to build lasting business relationships with potential customers.
- Monthly business breakfast meetings
- Invited guest speakers and members forum
- Business network meetings
- A platform to build lasting business relationships with potential customers.
- Referrals for your business by exposing our website to a dynamic database of potential clients and members.
- Reciprocating business referrals and business networking amongst our members.
- We list your business in our ‘Members List’ and provide you with effective advertising on the internet.
- We provide a business opportunity by paying a residual monthly Spotters Fee to members who have introduced new clients to the “Network”
- Unlimited additional advertising for specific products, promotions or special offers in our ‘Classified Ads’ section.
- Find projects to tender for in our ‘News and Tenders’ section.
Tel: 082 928 1001
Business Networking International (BNI)
BNI aims to teach business professionals about the word of mouth process and how it can be used to build strong relationships.
Business and Professional Networking
BNI is one of the larger business networking organisations in the world. Founder, Ivan Misner, is a New York Times best-selling author. He is often referred to as the “Father of Modern Networking,” and is a leading expert in business networking and referral marketing.
– Events calendar
Tel: 082 777 8557
Biznetwork helps its members to connect, learn and grow.
Biznetwork is a networking club aimed at small and medium business owners who want to develop themselves in their business capacity. Biznetwork is the brainchild of First National Bank.
National, Botswana, Namibia
- Online Interactive discussion forums
- Interact with other members online
- Two-weekly informative newsletters
- Business directory
- Business articles
- The web portal is packed with know-how and business tools
- Field specific one-on-one expert advice (full members only
- Access to mentorship through Enterprise SA
Tel: 0860 010 151
Types of Businesses to Start1 day ago
(Infographic) 5 Best Online Businesses To Start Before The Year Ends
Women Entrepreneur Successes2 weeks ago
5 Crucial Start-up Lessons From Sibongile Manganyi-Rath Founder Of Indigo Kulani Group
Company Posts1 week ago
Spartan Has Financing That Is Designed For Your Business
Start-up Advice1 day ago
(Infographic)The Do’s And Don’ts Of Naming Your Business
Entrepreneur Today1 week ago
Africa’s Own Aspiring Extraterrestrial Calls On African Innovators To Apply For The #Africa4Future Initiative Before 30 November
Women Entrepreneur Successes1 week ago
Third Prize Winner Of The Workspace/MiWay Competition Shares Top Lessons Learnt
Investing1 week ago
Are You Keeping All Your Eggs In One Basket? Here’s Why You Need To Diversify Your Offshore Investments NOW
Entrepreneur Profiles2 days ago
Tim Hogins Started Out As A Security Guard, Today His Has A Turnover Of R150 Million And Has Self-Funded Three Huge Lifestyle Parks