The Institute of Directors
The Institute of Directors (IoD) is a well-established organisation. Founded in London in 1903, the Southern African Chapter of the Institute was formed in 1960 by Harry Oppenheimer. It is the only organisation in Southern Africa that specifically represents directors, professionals, and business leaders in their individual capacities.
- Breakfast meetings
- Including topics such as King III, Finance for Directors and Secrets to being an effective Company Secretary and more
- Information Sharing
- Books and Publications
- Governance & Legal Advisory Services
- Board Evaluations
- Director Development and Education
- Functions and Events
- Forums and Committees
- Reports and Guidelines
- Director Lifestyle Programme
- Business Directory
- Meeting and Training Room Facilities
Telephone: +27 11 430 9900
Achievers Business Club
The Achievers Business Club ensures that businesses in and around the area get the chance to benefit from networking through their various services.
The Achievers Business Club provides a platform to build lasting business relationships with potential customers.
- Monthly business breakfast meetings
- Invited guest speakers and members forum
- Business network meetings
- A platform to build lasting business relationships with potential customers.
- Referrals for your business by exposing our website to a dynamic database of potential clients and members.
- Reciprocating business referrals and business networking amongst our members.
- We list your business in our ‘Members List’ and provide you with effective advertising on the internet.
- We provide a business opportunity by paying a residual monthly Spotters Fee to members who have introduced new clients to the “Network”
- Unlimited additional advertising for specific products, promotions or special offers in our ‘Classified Ads’ section.
- Find projects to tender for in our ‘News and Tenders’ section.
Tel: 082 928 1001
Business Networking International (BNI)
BNI aims to teach business professionals about the word of mouth process and how it can be used to build strong relationships.
Business and Professional Networking
BNI is one of the larger business networking organisations in the world. Founder, Ivan Misner, is a New York Times best-selling author. He is often referred to as the “Father of Modern Networking,” and is a leading expert in business networking and referral marketing.
– Events calendar
Tel: 082 777 8557
Biznetwork helps its members to connect, learn and grow.
Biznetwork is a networking club aimed at small and medium business owners who want to develop themselves in their business capacity. Biznetwork is the brainchild of First National Bank.
National, Botswana, Namibia
- Online Interactive discussion forums
- Interact with other members online
- Two-weekly informative newsletters
- Business directory
- Business articles
- The web portal is packed with know-how and business tools
- Field specific one-on-one expert advice (full members only
- Access to mentorship through Enterprise SA
Tel: 0860 010 151
- Beauty Of Failure: The Art Of Embracing Rejection
- 3 Tips For Succeeding After You Fail
- South Africa Seeks Innovative Solutions to Payments Systems
- Tsogo Sun Entrepreneurs Takes On 30 New Businesses
- 2018 National Budget: What To expect?
- #SONA2018: Upbeat Address Offers Inspiring Message For South African Entrepreneurs
- LaunchLab Fellows – Great Opportunities For Aspirational Young African Students
Start-up Industry Specific3 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Upstarts3 months ago
10 Young Entrepreneurs Under 30 Share Their Start-Up Secrets
Business Plan Advice3 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts1 month ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria