FastPitch is a global network of professionals who connect with each other online. It operates by using simple tools within a social networking platform. Live chat and mass messaging is used to promote and distribute content.
- 10 free Webinars per month
- Free online learning
- Blog articles
- Access to a full service E-mail marketing tool for sending to Opt-In lists.
- Send messages to all connected members at one time
- Live chat
- Free Social Media Webinars
- Enjoy instant Exposure on Facebook and Twitter Pages
- Create your own groups.
- Platinum members are able to build networks of there own and become an expert on a specific subject.
Find out how to join one of the world’s largest entrepreneur networks.
E.Factor stands for “The Entrepreneur Factor” and represents a vibrant online community. Comprised of businesspeople and investors across an array of industries around the globe, the E.Factor community is ideal for entrepreneurs looking to increase their brand exposure, establish a network of high quality contacts, and acquire the funding needed to take their enterprise to the next level.
- International events calendar
Visa Business Networking on Facebook
The Visa Business Network is a networking site that connects small business owners and assists them in moving their businesses forward through today’s challenges and achieve their goals.
Visa Business Network is the first-ever application dedicated to connecting small businesses on Facebook. This ultra-popular social networking engine has thousands of small businesses registered on its site. Being such a powerful networking site, some of South Africa’s large companies are using Facebook to achieve improved interaction with their customers.
Online: Facebook Groups is a feature that allows Facebook users to connect, discuss, and network with each other within the context of a common interest or topic.
Find out how to link up and network with fellow business owners, the easy way.
LinkedIn has more than 55 million users worldwide. It is a free business social networking site that allows registered users to create a professional profile visible to others. Linkedin is a global network of experienced professionals representing 150 industries and 200 countries.
- Online Networking with industry experts
- Online Interactive discussion forums
- Business directory
- Research surveys
- Business tools
- LinkedIn answers
- LinkedIn updates
- Access linkedIn on your cell phone
- Find past and present colleagues
- What It Will Really Take For South Africa’s Businesses To Scale And Create Jobs
- Silver Linings For Smaller Businesses In Budget 2018
- Leadership: What Is Your Why? (Read Purpose)
- Start-Up Law: I’m A Start-up Founder. Can I Pay Employees With Shares?
- President Ramaphosa’s Support Of Entrepreneurs And SMEs In SONA Had Us Cheering
- What Real Entrepreneurs Do When They Hear The Word ‘No’
- Joe Public United Shareholders On The Art Of Zigging When Others Zag
Start-up Industry Specific3 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice3 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts1 month ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Start-up Advice1 month ago
9 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Live By