This site provides business networking tools, systems and resources to facilitate online and offline contact gatherings and meetings in local, regional and national venues as well as globally.
- Late afternoon meetings (cost R100 at the door)
- Guest speakers
- Mind skills training
- Discussion forums
- Set up your business profile
- Invite friends to join you
- Add content
- Update Twitter followers
Find out how to link up and network with fellow business owners, the easy way.
LinkedIn has more than 55 million users worldwide. It is a free business social networking site that allows registered users to create a professional profile visible to others. Linkedin is a global network of experienced professionals representing 150 industries and 200 countries.
- Online Networking with industry experts
- Online Interactive discussion forums
- Business directory
- Research surveys
- Business tools
- LinkedIn answers
- LinkedIn updates
- Access linkedIn on your cell phone
- Find past and present colleagues
Join a fun and easy to use social network that is all about networking and business opportunities.
This is a home-grown network which concerns itself with networking and business opportunities. When you set up your profile, you can list your company details and join or start groups.
- Enterprise links through networking
- Online marketing
- Social media
- Website development
Create an online profile, market your business and build your network with Fast Pitch.
FastPitch is a global network of professionals who connect with each other online. It operates by using simple tools within a social networking platform. Live chat and mass messaging is used to promote and distribute content.
- 10 free Webinars per month
- Free online learning
- Blog articles
- Access to a full service E-mail marketing tool for sending to Opt-In lists.
- Send messages to all connected members at one time
- Live chat
- Free Social Media Webinars
- Enjoy instant Exposure on Facebook and Twitter Pages
- Create your own groups.
- Platinum members are able to build networks of there own and become an expert on a specific subject.
- Listening To These 8 Audiobooks On Success Is A Better Use Of Your Long Commute
- 4 Lessons From The Pivotal Group Founders On Growing And Disrupting All At Once
- Sennergi’s David Hounson 4 Tools To Help Weather The (Entrepreneurial) Storms You Will Face
- The Best Conversion Rate Optimisation Tips To Help You Grow Your Business
- How To Make Speedy Decisions As A Leader
- What Kind Of Leader Are You?
- Surge In South Africans Swopping Their Cars For Bitcoin
Start-up Industry Specific2 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice2 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts7 days ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Entrepreneur Profiles2 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing