To identify and support initial-phase women entrepreneurs through funding and coaching
To foster the spirit of enterprise by celebrating role models in entrepreneurship
To create an international network of women entrepreneurs and encourage peer networking
- The “for-profit” requirement: the business submitted for the Award must be designed to generate revenues. We do not accept non-profit project proposals.
- The “originality” requirement: we want your project to be a new concept, conceived and imagined by the founder and her team and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
- The “initial phase” requirement: the project you submit should be in the first stages of its development with one year of operations and sales to account for but no older than 3-4 years. The ‘age’ of the company will not be measured solely on the basis of the date of incorporation. The development and size of the company will also be taken into account.
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman. A good command of English is required (both verbal and written) to take full advantage of the benefits the Award has to offer.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or the age of legal majority in their respective countries or states of citizenship, whichever is older, on the day of the application deadline.
To be confirmed
Closing date for Entries
- What Would Twitter Do? Lessons On Culture From 5 Top Start-ups
- Franchising Sector – The Year That Was
- Pet Wellness Worx Found Business Success In Rehabilitating Pets
- The Secret Sauce To Great Franchise Leadership
- Listening To These 8 Audiobooks On Success Is A Better Use Of Your Long Commute
- 4 Lessons From The Pivotal Group Founders On Growing And Disrupting All At Once
- Sennergi’s David Hounson 4 Tools To Help Weather The (Entrepreneurial) Storms You Will Face
Start-up Industry Specific2 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice2 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts1 week ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Entrepreneur Profiles2 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing