Small Business Trends Radio features small business experts on a variety of topics. Small Business Trends Radio is broadcast LIVE, once a week, over the BlogTalkRadio network and each archived show is available as a podcast.
Business owners speak from a “been there, done that” point of view, offering tips and advice to Entrepreneurs. Many shows include a short Today’s Trend segment, highlighting trends and how they impact on small businesses.
- What every small business should know
- How to know when to bring in business manager
- Text message marketing – 20 times return on investment
- How to cherry-pick ideas to improve your business
- The easiest way to increase revenue is by targeting customers that already know you
When you subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated information from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs.
Action Coach will help you discover valuable strategies and proven systems to build any business.
ActionCoach specialises in helping business owners to improve their business through guidance, support and encouragement. Business coaching helps owners of small and medium sized businesses with their sales, marketing, management and team building.
If you are looking for ways to take your business to the next level, Brad Sugars, founder of ActionCOACH, teaches you a number of key business fundamentals through free audio presentations.
- How We Grow Ourselves.
- The Formula for Change
- The Identity Iceberg
- The Formula for Life Success
- Building your Dreams
Download and listen to past Classic Business programmes on Podcast.
To provide podcasts of interest to listeners. All you need is an internet connection and podcast software. (Usually available free of charge through the internet). The idea is make it easy for subscribers to keep track of new episodes of their chosen podcast series and to be able to automatically download new episodes.
- The entrepreneur’s Newtwork – Tony Blewitt Mondays @19h00
- Classic Business – John Fraser weekdays at 6pm
- The internet economy –Reuben Goldberg, Fridays at 19h00
Kaya FM 95.9
Listen to the variety of podcasts that Kaya FM has to offer.
Besides broadcasting to entertain and educate its listeners, Kaya FM offers other services such as podcasts. Its aim is to address its audience that is aspirational, ambitious, success-driven, and well educated
EntrepreneurNow! is a 30-minute weekly radio show broadcast on KayaFM 95.9 every Tuesday night from 8-8:30pm. Masechaba Moshoeshoe and co-host Andrew Honey, publisher of Entrepreneur Magazine will keep you update and motivated with a host of practical solutions and advice for starting and improving businesses.
- Franchising Sector – The Year That Was
- Pet Wellness Worx Found Business Success In Rehabilitating Pets
- The Secret Sauce To Great Franchise Leadership
- Listening To These 8 Audiobooks On Success Is A Better Use Of Your Long Commute
- 4 Lessons From The Pivotal Group Founders On Growing And Disrupting All At Once
- Sennergi’s David Hounson 4 Tools To Help Weather The (Entrepreneurial) Storms You Will Face
- The Best Conversion Rate Optimisation Tips To Help You Grow Your Business
Start-up Industry Specific2 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice2 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts1 week ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Entrepreneur Profiles2 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing