Tel: +27 12 481 4043
Fax: +27 12 481 4197
- To increase in the number of black and female students who wish to pursue technological and engineering careers;
- To promote technological know-how within the SMME sector,
- To improve competitiveness of BEE’s through technology
- To support multi-firm projects in which firms collaborate and share in the project outcomes, provided that one of the industrial partners involved, is a BEE.
- Calling for research proposals that meet the criteria.
- Evaluating the proposals and selecting those to be supported, using specialist panels.
- Disbursing the approved funds
- Monitoring performance in terms of financial management, student training, technology development and technology transfer.
Business Skills of South Africa Foundation
BSSA thus trains both start-ups and entrepreneurs wishing to grow their businesses. The Business Skills for South Africa (BSSA) Foundation is a private sector agency established by Price Waterhouse Coopers and the National Industrial Chamber with the object to support SME ‘s. This is done through business skills transfer to owner-managed businesses and to business advisers.
KZN Business Training
KZN Business Training equips business people with practical business skills.
Small Enterprise Development Agency (Seda)
The role of Seda role includes the support and promotion of co-operative enterprises, particularly those located in rural areas. It also provides small business support through a grid of seda-coordinated information and advice access points
Tel: 0860 103 703
Fax: 27 12 441 1219
Member Services Offered:
- Business plan assistance
- Assistance with links to finance providers
- Courses, seminars and workshops
- Networking events
- Assistance with marketing plans
- Mentorship program
- Online brochures, publications and annual reports
Women Entrepreneur Successes5 days ago
Watch List: 50 Top SA Business Women To Watch
Snapshots5 days ago
25 Of The Most Successful Business Ideas In South Africa
Support for Women Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
11 Quotes On Hard Work, Risk-Taking And Getting Started From Beauty Billionaire Estee Lauder
Entrepreneur Profiles1 week ago
The House That Moladi Built – How Challenging Traditional Building Empowers Local Entrepreneurs
Leading4 days ago
How To, In Practice, Distinguish Between Executive, Non-Executive And Independent Directors And Their Functions
Lessons Learnt2 days ago
How Lorenzo Escobal Bootstrapped His Way To Competing With Titans And Attracting Top-Tier Clients
Entrepreneur Profiles4 days ago
In Touch Media’s Margie Carr Shares How She Made An Out-Of-Home Media Agency A Solid Competitor
Company Posts5 days ago
Smoothie Franchise Opportunity: Puré Frooty Is A One-Of-A-Kind Smoothie Franchise Business