Tel: +27 12 481 4043
Fax: +27 12 481 4197
- To increase in the number of black and female students who wish to pursue technological and engineering careers;
- To promote technological know-how within the SMME sector,
- To improve competitiveness of BEE’s through technology
- To support multi-firm projects in which firms collaborate and share in the project outcomes, provided that one of the industrial partners involved, is a BEE.
- Calling for research proposals that meet the criteria.
- Evaluating the proposals and selecting those to be supported, using specialist panels.
- Disbursing the approved funds
- Monitoring performance in terms of financial management, student training, technology development and technology transfer.
Business Skills of South Africa Foundation
BSSA thus trains both start-ups and entrepreneurs wishing to grow their businesses. The Business Skills for South Africa (BSSA) Foundation is a private sector agency established by Price Waterhouse Coopers and the National Industrial Chamber with the object to support SME ‘s. This is done through business skills transfer to owner-managed businesses and to business advisers.
KZN Business Training
KZN Business Training equips business people with practical business skills.
Small Enterprise Development Agency (Seda)
The role of Seda role includes the support and promotion of co-operative enterprises, particularly those located in rural areas. It also provides small business support through a grid of seda-coordinated information and advice access points
Tel: 0860 103 703
Fax: 27 12 441 1219
Member Services Offered:
- Business plan assistance
- Assistance with links to finance providers
- Courses, seminars and workshops
- Networking events
- Assistance with marketing plans
- Mentorship program
- Online brochures, publications and annual reports
Snapshots2 weeks ago
How Pepe Marais Went From Bankruptcy To Founding Joe Public And Becoming An Entrepreneurial Success
Snapshots2 weeks ago
Ian Fuhr Explains Why He Likes To Launch Businesses In Unfamiliar Industries And How He Made Sorbet A Success
Company Posts5 days ago
Changing The Shape Of What’s Possible
Company Posts1 week ago
Designing Her Destiny
Entrepreneur Today2 weeks ago
Digital Transformation Should Be A Priority For Small Businesses In South Africa
Entrepreneur Profiles5 days ago
Rich List: 2019 Richest People In The World
Entrepreneur Today1 week ago
Why Just Having A Great Idea Won’t Make You The Next Richard Maponya
Lessons Learnt5 days ago
#Wealthiest List: 8 Self-Made Millionaires On How They Built Their Wealth