- Start date: We have a vacancy in our Entrepreneur Media SA Sales Department – 2016
- Salary: Salary is based on Cost to Company based on relevant sales experience & current earnings with a maximum 10% increase on current basic salary.
- Application Deadline: Should you be interested in applying for the position, kindly follow the instructions under the section “How to Apply”.
If you are a top media sales person who enjoys selling on a winning brand this is the job for you.
Entrepreneur Media SA is searching for a superstar sales executive to sell print and digital media advertising space. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in media sales, be a self-starter with great business acumen and phenomenal presentation and relationship building skills.
In return we are offering a CTC basic salary, negotiable, however, strictly based on relevant experience and current earnings and proven track record in sales. This position also includes excellent monthly, quarterly and annual commissions that range up to R300k per annum.
The candidate will receive outstanding in-house training through associate company ThinkSales Corporation but must have a minimum of 5 (five) years’ sales experience, preferably in Media (advertising sales).
Key Delivery Areas
- Meet sales targets
- Develop new business Procurement
- Mature candidate (25 years+) with minimum 5 years corporate / professional experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales (preferably Media or related)
- Proven track record of outstanding results
- Well-spoken with excellent telephone skills
- Exceptional negotiation & presentation skills
- Valid SA driver’s licence
- Own transport and cell phone
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Uncompromising standards of excellence
- Courteous and well groomed
- Reports to Group CEO
About the job
Entrepreneur Magazine was launched in South Africa in April 2006 and is published by Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd under license from Entrepreneur Media Inc, US. The magazine was launched in the USA more than 30 years ago and is successfully published in a number of countries including Mexico, China, Philippines and India.
The South African edition is currently the best-selling business magazine per issue on the newsstand in SA and is the winner of seven significant industry awards for publishing excellence and outstanding design and editorial. www.entrepreneurmag.co.za
How to Apply
You are required to submit the following pre-interview assignment in a word document:
- Tell us about a customer deal you saved and three things you did to save the deal.
- Please tell us in 100 words or less why you want to work at Entrepreneur Media SA?
Submit your pre-interview assignment (Word document) together with your CV to:
- Janine Lombard at email@example.com
- Ensure you mention the Position Reference (MSC) as we are recruiting for various positions at the same time.
- Applications which do not have the completed Assignment, will not be considered for the position. Your assignment and CV will be assessed based on the skills and requirements of the position.
- No telephonic interviews.
- We will contact successful applicants once the applications have been reviewed.
Snapshots9 years ago
Habari Media: Adrian Hewlett
Start-up Industry Specific3 weeks ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Snapshots11 months ago
27 Of The Richest People In South Africa
Types of Businesses to Start3 weeks ago
11 Uniquely South African Business Ideas
Entrepreneur Profiles6 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing
Types of Businesses to Start7 months ago
10 Business Ideas Ready To Launch!
Support for Women Entrepreneurs10 months ago
10 Successful SA Women Entrepreneurs’ Top Advice On Balancing Work And Family
Lessons Learnt3 weeks ago
6 Of The Most Profitable Small Businesses In South Africa