[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”64175″ img_size=”1020×350″ style=”vc_box_rounded” onclick=”custom_link” link=”http://www.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Standard Bank SA is the largest operating entity of Standard Bank Group, Africa’s largest bank by assets. Standard Bank SA provides the full spectrum of financial services, with more than 720 branches and over 7 100 ATMs. Independent surveys of customer satisfaction consistently place Standard Bank at or near the top of their rankings. The personal and business banking unit offers banking and other financial services to individuals and small-to-medium enterprises. For further information, go to http://www.standardbank.co.za.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][td_block_11 custom_title=”Sponsored Content” autors_id=”1264″ ajax_pagination=”load_more”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Beauty Of Failure: The Art Of Embracing Rejection
- 3 Tips For Succeeding After You Fail
- South Africa Seeks Innovative Solutions to Payments Systems
- Tsogo Sun Entrepreneurs Takes On 30 New Businesses
- 2018 National Budget: What To expect?
- #SONA2018: Upbeat Address Offers Inspiring Message For South African Entrepreneurs
- LaunchLab Fellows – Great Opportunities For Aspirational Young African Students